Banana Beer is made from banana and mixed
with sorghum flour. The flavor is sweet and hazy slightly.
• Ripe bananas
• Boiled water
• Roast ground cereal
• Sterilize equipment
• Beer yeast
1. Extraction banana juice without excessive contamination by spoil
micro organisms to produce a clear product. Put it the beer yeast into
it and stir until dissolve.
2. Each every 3 volumes of banana juice, one volume of water is added
to enable beer yeast to act. Roast ground cereal is added to improve
color and flavor of product.
3. Placed all mixture in container and covered with polythene for 20
hours to 24 hours. The equipment is sterilize to prevent bacteria from
competing with beer yeast to produce acid instead of alcohol.
4. The liquid is filter through cotton cloth after fermentation.
5. You can storage in glass bottle and keep in cool place from
6. The banana beer is ready.