Monthly Archive for December 2010
I often enjoy lunch with this sandwich recipes as it is easy to prepare without cooking.
2. Bread: 2 Slices
4. Fresh Baguette:1
5. Crushed Garlic:1
6. Basil leaves: 3
1. Using fork to mask the avocado in the bowl.
2. Garlic is added to the avocado mash.
3. Pour the mixed avocado mash to bread.
4. Slice the tomatoes, basil leaves and baguette to bread and ready serve.
Please read more at: http://www.malaysiafruit.com/avocado/paste.php
Avocado fruit is essential to skin healthy. It is rich with Potassium, Vitamin A, B, D and E.
Homemade Avocado skin care product:
1. Avocado Facial Mask
It is useful for dry skin. The avocados is mashed with spoon on the bowl and apply to face for around 20 minutes. After that, rinse it by warm water until clean.
2. Avocado Eye Cream
Cut the avocado to few slices. Drop some almond oil in the avocado slices. Apply to surrounding eye. Rinse it after 5 minutes.
3. Avocado Facial Scrub
Mixed ½ mashed banana with 2 tablespoon of flax seeds. Used avocado slice to scoop the mixed mash and massage around 5 minutes on face in circulation motion. After that, rinse it by warm water.
Please read more at: http://www.malaysiafruit.com/avocado/skincare.php
Avocado oil is edible oil extracted from avocado fruit. Avocado oil is rich in Vitamin A and vitamin E. Normally this extracted oil use to be as hair and skin care product.
1. Applied at skin to reduce age spots, soften skin and scars.
2. Avocado oil increase amount of collagen in the skin.
3. It is relieve the skin dryness and itching.
4. Regenerating the skin and soften the skin tissue.
5. Avocado oil applied to reduce redness and swelling at skin.
Please visit more at: http://www.malaysiafruit.com/avocado/avocadooil.php
The evergreen avocado tree may grow up between 8 to 18 meters. The leaves is variable shape from oval, elliptic or lanceolate. Guatemalan type leaves are anise scent, and Mexican leaves type are anise scent while West Indian leaves type are scentless. The greenish yellow flower had 2 whorls of 3 lobes. Tree is grow well in sandy loam no matter soil is acidy or alkaline with good drainage. The tree produce fruit withon 1 to 2 years and can last to 20 years for fruiting.
please visit more: http://www.malaysiafruit.com/avocado/treevarieties.php
Avocado fruits is getting famous in the world and you can find in Malaysia throughout the year. Below is some health benefits fact:
1. Avocado fruit lower down the blood pressure level.
2. Avocado fruit used to boost up sex activity.
3. It is used to cure skin disorder.
4. Avocado prevent the growth of prostate cancer.
5. Avocado oil shown to prevent breast cancer.
6. The fruit is good antioxidant to body.
7. Avocado fruit help in absorb carotenoids lutein, this is protects against eye diseases such as cataract and macular degeneration.
8. Avocado can lower down the level of cholesterol in body and reduce the risk of cardiovascular diseases.
Please visit at: http://www.malaysiafruit.com/avocado/benefits.php
The fruit are combined protein, fat of butter, minerals and vitamins. The nutrition fact as below.
Nutritional Value per 100g
polyunsaturated 1.82 g
Carbohydrates 8.53 g
Thiamine (Vit. B1) 0.067 mg
Sugars 0.66 g
Dietary fiber 6.7 g
Phosphorus 52 mg
Potassium 485 mg
Zinc 0.64 mg
Fat 14.66 g
saturated 2.13 g
monounsaturated 9.80 g
Protein 2 g
Vitamin B6 0.257 mg
Folate (Vit. B9) 81 µg
Vitamin C 10 mg
Calcium 12 mg
Iron 0.55 mg
Magnesium 29 mg
Please read more at: http://www.malaysiafruit.com/avocado/avocado.php
Ambarella fruit help to cure or allevia many diasease such some of below examples:
1.) Leaves of Ambarella tree used to make powder and applied to crue crack tongue.
2.) A decoction of bark is use to lighten diarrhea and thrush.
3.) A decoction of the root used to cure for itching and lighten edema.
4.) The fruit seed have shown increasing body antibiotic against blood pressure and respiration.
5.) The decoction of root bark use to against dysentery.
6.)The fruit juice use as febrifuge.
7.) Juice of leaves use to be as a lotion to skin, it helping of soften skin.
8.) Others benefits including cure/alleviate diabetes, catarrh, constipation and headache.
Please read more at: http://www.malaysiafruit.com/ambarella/benefits.php
Fruit is little known throughout the world but the nourish nutritional of this fruit benefits to body.
Nutritonal per 100g
Ascorbic Acid 6.8g
Vitamin A 3g
Please read more at: http://www.malaysiafruit.com/ambarella/ambarella.php
1. Water:4 cups
2. Sugar:2 kilograms
3. Cinnamon: 2 tablespoon
4. Ambarella: 3 kilograms
1. Clean and wash ambarella fruits.
2. Cleaned ambarella in boiling with water , once the water is boiled, pour the 2 kilograms sugar into it.
3. Mix 2 table spoon into the ambarella mess.
4. Let boiled I around for about an hour.
5. Let it warm for 10 minutes.
6. Now, it is ready to eat.
Please read more at: http://www.malaysiafruit.com/ambarella/jam.php
Ambralle fruit is benefits to health as it contained multiple of nutritional. Homemade ambarella butter is fresh and tasty.
4. Ambarella fruit juice
6. Stand mixer
1. Depending on the amount of cream, the cream is pour to bowl and warm for 1 – 6 hours.
2. Mixing the cream with ambarella juice, watching the cream moves to a whipped and bearing small peaks.
3. Scrape down the bowl again, and keep mixing until soft peak became stiff peak.
4. These stiff peak will change to granular shape and color will begin change from white to light yellow.
5. Stop mixing once the liquid pool in the bowl.
6. Pour whole mess into strainer perch over a clean bowl. Then ambarella butter is transfer to new bowl and pour some cold water into the bowl and massaging the butter in the rinsing process and until water clean.
7. Finally, the ambarella butter is ready to eat or store in refrigerator.
Please read more at: http://www.malaysiafruit.com/ambarella/butter.php