Monthly Archive for February 2011
Grapessed oil:3/4 cup
1. Oven is preheat 200 degrees Celsius.
2. Whirl flour, Salt and sugar is mixture in food processor until well mixed.
3.Grapessed oilpour to the mixture and stri well.
4.Water is added and whirl together to allow for dough to form a ball.
5.Dough is pressed to pie pan and refrigerate.
6. The pie is wrapped with foil and put into oven for baking around 20 minutes.
7. The deserve is ready.
Please read more at: http://www.malaysiafruit.com/grape/grapeseedoil.php
1.Washed ,take out the seeds and dry the grape.
2.when the grape is dry enough, pack it glass jar with layer of bay leaves.
3.Seal well and store in dry place. the grape raisin is ready to serve.
please read more at: http://www.malaysiafruit.com/grape/graperaisin.php
Yeast Nutrient:1 teaspoon
Wine yeast:1 pack
Grapes: 6 cups
Lemon juice: 2 teaspoons
1.Water and sugar is added to soucepan and stir untill dissolve.
2. Grapes are crushed at fermentation container.
3. Campden tablet is crushed, yeast nutrient, lemon juice and water added to the hot sauce pan.Set aside and let it cool.
4. Yeast and added and stir well with the mixture.
5. The mixture is added to grape container and cover it for 1 week.
6. Strain the mixture and pour into secondary fermentation container and airlock.
7. The mixture is rack for every month within 8 months.
8. The serve will ready in 1 year time at a clean bottle.
Please read more at: http://www.malaysiafruit.com/grape/grapewine.php
Unfiltered vinegar-1 glass
1. Glass jar was prepared.
2. Pour unfiltered vinegar to the glass jar.
3. Ripe grape is added.
4. The ingredients is mix well.
5. The jar is kept at warm and dark place with temperature between 70 to 80 degress.
6. The jars is kept for around 4 to 5 months. Within this period, you must check the taste and condition frequently.
7. The serve is ready when it is reached the vinegar taste.
Please read more at: http://www.malaysiafruit.com/grape/grapevinegar.php
1.Washed and peel off the skin.
2.Water is added and mashing it in saucepan and need to simmer for around 20 minutes. Let it cool and strained it. Set aside for over night.
3. Powder pectin and sugar is added as jelling agent and bring to boil untill mixer dissolve.
Please read more at: http://www.malaysiafruit.com/grape/grapejelly.php
Ripe Grapes: 15 lbs
Water: 2 cups
Sugar: 2 spoons
1. Washed and peel off the grape.
2. Put the pulp in saucepan.
3. The pulp is heat and add sugar and stir untill disolve. Ensure seeds are separetly from pulp and sieve it.
4. Keep the juice to the container.
5. the juice is ready to serve.
Please read at: http://www.malaysiafruit.com/grape/grapejuice.php
Ripe grapes (depend the jam amount needed)-5 pounds
Powdered pectin-1 pack
1. Prepare and washed the fruit. Pell off grape skins for 5 pounds ripe grape. Set aside the pulp.
2. Put the pulp and a cup of water for boi and simmer for about 10 minutes. Set aside for cool.
3. The cool pulp is chop and sieve to remove seeds.
4.Pull the pulp to saucepan.
5. Powder pectic is added to saucepan and mixed well with the pulp.
6. Heat the saucepan and stirring the mixer constantly. Then add in the sugar. Ensure sugar is dissolved.
7. Split off the foam. Once completed, skim the jam untill cool to prevent floating.
8. finally, keep the jam in the grass to serve.
Please read more at: http://www.malaysiafruit.com/grape/grapejam.php
Grapes tree normally can grow cluster of grape with 20 to 250 with valid color from purple, green, white, black, dark blue and pink. The pigment in purple grape namely Anthocyanins are process for red wines. The white grapes are derived from purple grape.
In Malaysia, famous grape varieties grow are White Malaga and Black Ribier Grapes. The Malaysia weather and below factors is suitable for planting grape:
1. Malaysia weather is sunshine, humid and rain.
2. Enough sunshine coverage for the plant.
3. Good soil and air flow.
4. Land with no floor.
Please read more at: http://www.malaysiafruit.com/grape/grapetree.php
Health Benefits of Grapes:
1. Having grape help in constipation, skin white and liver disorder.
2. Eat grape help in reduce the harmful blood clots.
3. Red wine and grape juices can antiviral activity in body.
4. Having grape can help to eliminate the acidy contain from body and protect the kidney function.
5. The grape can provide the energy to body.
Please read more at: http://www.malaysiafruit.com/grape/grapebenefits.php
Tomato Varieties In Malaysia
In Malaysia, tomato is not widely planted. it’s varieties can divided into several categories, based mostly on shape and size.
1. Beefsteak- kidney bean shape and solf shelf. Commonly use for sandwich and dishes.
2. Slicing-use for food processing and fresh eating.
3. Cherry-round and small shape with sweet flavor.
Please read more at: http://www.malaysiafruit.com/tomato/tomatovarieties.php