Varieties of Guava Fruit
Below is some of varieties in Malaysia:
Gu4, Gu5, Gu7, Jambu Biji, Laknaw, Hongkong pink, Red Malaysian, Taiwan and Vietnamese. The guava rind differ from pink to red. Guava species Gu4, Gu5, Gu7, Jambu biji and Hongkong pink where diameter from 4.8 cm to 6.7 cm and thinner rind from 0.5-1.5cm is smaller and thinner then guava Vietnamese , its rind diameter from 10 to 11cm and thickness from 1.9 cm to 2.5 cm. There are two peak season for fruit harvesting which is January to March and October to December. The guava fruits grown huge at state Perak, Johor, Selangor and Pahang.
How guava Tree Look?
The guava thrives in both humid and dry climates tropical regions. The tree are evergreen with as height a 33ft. It had white colour fragrant flower. The tree is mocarp and bloom thought the year in rich soils with high in organic.
Read more at: http://www.malaysiafruit.com/guava/guava.php
Health Benefits of Durian
Durian is seasonal fruit that rich with antioxidant, vitamins and protein content. Durian didn’t have cholesterol. Even durian odor smelling, but thise like durian feel it as heaven flavor. Below is some health benefits facts :
1. Durian high in antioxidant content, it is enhancing the skin appearance. Vitamin C is an major factor in making collagen.
2. It is the most nutritional fruit among fruits.
3. Potassium and calcium maintain the health of one.
4. Vitamin B in fruit promote a normal appetite in stomach for better digestion. It is also treat migraine headaches.
5. Manganese content regulating blood sugar levels.
6. High protein and amino acids helping in developing of muscle and organ function.
Please read more recipes at: http://www.malaysiafruit.com/durian/benefits.php
Homemade Durian Ice Cream
The sweet flavor durian makes it perfect for ice cream.
• Durian flesh:4 to 6 segments
• Egg yolk:2
• Granulated sugar:4 tablespoon
• Vanilla essence:2 teaspoon
• Light cream:1 cup
• Milk:1 cup
1. Seeds are removed from durian.
2. Pour to electric mixer to made to durian paste. Need around 4 ounces.
3. In other bowl, stir eggs yolk, vanilla and sugar.
4. Use slow heat to heat mixture milk and cream near to boil, then reduce the heat.
5. Add in the egg yolk mixture and stir until thicken.
6. Ensure the mixture is not boil but just a heat or stir around 10 minutes.
7. Let it cool and keep in freezer for 40 minutes.
8. While it begins to harden, stir in the durian paste.
9. keep in freezer until harden.
10. The durian flavor ice cream is ready.
Please read more recipes at: http://www.malaysiafruit.com/durian/icecream.php
Homemade Durian Ice Kacang
Water: 1/4 cup
Red coloring: 2 drops
Brown sugar:1/4 cup
Evaporated milk:3 tablespoons
Red bean:1 tablespoon
Sweet corn:2 tablespoons
Grass jelly:1 tablespoon
Durian Ice Cream:2 scopes
Ice: few cup
Palm nut: 4
1. Add in brown sugar, red coloring and water in saucepan with medium heat
2. Heat until sugar melts and bulled starting form.
3. Let it cool.
4. Ice blender is used to form shaved ice.
5. Shaved ice is pour to bowl.
6. Add in milk, red bean, sweet corn, grass jelly, palm nut.
7. Add in the brown sugar mixture .
8. Finally, add in durian ice cream on top of it.
9. The durian ice kacang is ready.
Please read more recipes at: http://www.malaysiafruit.com/durian/icekacang.php
Homemade Dodol Durian
Dodol durian is the famous Malaysian cake. When you chew dodol durian, it is like a chewable candy and sticky.
Raw Goa Rice:750g
Salt to taste
1. Extract coconut milk.
2. Cashew and coconut jaggery is chopped.
3. Rice flour is sieve and add to coconut milk.
4. Stir and avoid lumps.
5. Pour to big pan with slow fire. Continuously stir.
6. Add in chopped coconut jaggery when the mixture thicken slightly.
7. Continues stir.
8. Add in chopped nuts and keep stirring.
9. Stirring continuous until the mixture thicker.
10. Let it cool, the serve is ready and keep to refrigerator if not finish.
Please read more recipes at: http://www.malaysiafruit.com/durian/dodol.php
Homemade Durian candy
Durian flesh mash: 3 cups
Powder milk:2 cups
Glucose: 2 tablespoons
1. In a Stainless pan, add in all the ingredients.
2. Use slow heat to heat the mixture.
3. Constantly stirring the mixture until thick enough to roll.
4. let in Cool and cut to desire shape and size.
5. The durian candy is ready to serve.
Please read more recipes at: http://www.malaysiafruit.com/durian/candy.php
What Durian Choose to Make A Durian Cake
Some people barely eaten fresh Durian as its odor smell left after on hand and mouth for a while. Hence,the Durian cake is the alternative ways for those people to taste the flavor of Durian. Some durians tasted sweet while some are bitter-sweet, depending on its species. When selecting Durian for making cake, we need to select pure sweet The sweey Durian example is : D24. I used purely fresh sweet durian to make durian cake, with less sugar, cream or artificial flavouring. It’s good for health especially for diabetes patient
Please read more recipes at: http://www.malaysiafruit.com/durian/duriancake.php
Varieties of Durian Tree
Some famous species is:Red prawn ( Campaign with severe years of Durian Competition), XO, D24, D99, D123, D145, D158, D159 and D169. Durian is a seasonal fruit productivity from April until July in northern such as Balik Pulau,Penang while in southern such as Johor,the productivite is June until September.
Please read more at: http://www.malaysiafruit.com/durian/durian.php
Importance of eating Dragon Fruit
Below is the fact that dragon fruit nutrient benefits to our healthy:
1. Red skin dragon fruit consist Phosphorus help on tissue formation.
2. The fiber in dragon fruit increase tissue digestion thus improve laxative equally reduce our body fat.
3. Vitamin B1 enable good body metabolic and provide energy to body.
4. Vitamin B2 improve stomach appetite and absortion.
5. Vitamin B3 help on soften and moisturizing skin and lower down the unhealthy toxin.
Please read more benefits at: http://www.malaysiafruit.com/dragonfruit/benefits.php
Red Dragon Cocktail
Strawberry Liquid:1 tablespoon
Vanilla liquid::1 tablespoon
Red Dragon fruit
1. Blend all ingredient in ice blender.
2. Add ice cubes to glass.
3. Dress up glass with a slice of dragon fruit.
4. Pour the mixture to a glass.
5. The Red Dragon Fruit cocktail is ready.
Please read more recipes at: http://www.malaysiafruit.com/dragonfruit/cocktail.php