• coconut oil:4 tablespoons
• Garlic cloves:3 (chopped)
• black mustard seeds:1/2 tablespoon
• Fresh ginger: 1 tablespoon (chopped)
• Ground Turmeric: 1/4 teaspoon.
• Chili powder:1 teaspoon
• Cumin Seeds:1 tablespoon
• Coriander seeds: 1 tablespoon
• Onion:2 (chopped)
• Tomato:150g (chopped)
• King Prawn: 15
• Coconut milk: 1 can
• Red chilly: 3 ( depend the spicy level choose)
1. Heat oil in cooking pan. Add black custard seeds and let it pop.
2. Add coriander and cumin seeds, and then follow by ginger and garlic.
3. Stir the mix for few seconds.
4. Add in onion and heat until it turns to golden brown.
5. Add in tomato and tamarind, cook for second.
6. Add in water and stir it evenly, while it is boiled, add in king
7. Add in coconut milk and boil for few second.
8. The curry is ready to serve.