• Milk: 1 cup
• Custard apple:3
• Egg yolks:3
• Castor sugar:40g
• Plain flour:30g
• Vanilla extract:2 teaspoons
• Castor sugar:110g
• Self raising flour:225g
• 2 small unpeeled apples
• Butter:1 tablespoon
• Castor sugar:2 teaspoons
1. Simmer milk in saucepan with medium heat.
2. Whisk egg yolk and sugar until thick and add flour.
3. Whisk until smooth.
4. Pour hot milk into and stir until even.
5. Mixtures pour into saucepan with low heat until boil.
6. Stir constantly until thick and remove.
7. Add in vanilla and chill and keep in fridge.
8. The custard is ready.
9. Oven is preheated to 180 degree Celsius.
10. Mix butter and sugar and beat with electric mixer until pale and
11. Egg is added each time after beating well.
12. Add in flour and stir.
13. Half of the mixture is pour to 22cm greased.
14. Custard is added.
15. Cover it with remaining mixture.
16. Apple is arranging on top of cake and melt with butter.
17. Bake for 70 minute.
18. The custard apple cake is ready.