The sweet flavor durian makes it perfect
for ice cream.
• Durian flesh:4 to 6 segments
• Egg yolk:2
• Granulated sugar:4 tablespoon
• Vanilla essence:2 teaspoon
• Light cream:1 cup
• Milk:1 cup
1. Seeds are removed from durian.
2. Pour to electric mixer to made to durian paste. Need around 4
3. In other bowl, stir eggs yolk, vanilla and sugar.
4. Use slow heat to heat mixture milk and cream near to boil, then
reduce the heat.
5. Add in the egg yolk mixture and stir until thicken.
6. Ensure the mixture is not boil but just a heat or stir around 10
7. Let it cool and keep in freezer for 40 minutes.
8. While it begins to harden, stir in the durian paste.
9. keep in freezer until harden.
10. The durian flavor ice cream is ready.