Ripe grapes (depend the jam amount needed)-5 pounds
Powdered pectin-1 pack
1. Prepare and washed the fruit. Pell off grape skins for 5 pounds ripe
grape. Set aside the pulp.
2. Put the pulp and a cup of water for boi and simmer for about 10
minutes. Set aside for cool.
3. The cool pulp is chop and sieve to remove seeds.
4.Pull the pulp to saucepan.
5. Powder pectic is added to saucepan and mixed well with the pulp.
6. Heat the saucepan and stirring the mixer constantly. Then add in the
sugar. Ensure sugar is dissolved.
7. Split off the foam. Once completed, skim the jam untill cool to
8. finally, keep the jam in the grass to serve.