Yeast nutrient:5 gallons
Pectic enzyme:5 gallons
Potassium metabisulfite:1/2 teaspoon
Lime zest:1 cup
Acid blend: 1 teaspoon
1. Sanitize a 5 gallon carboy.
2. Lime juice is add in to carboy.
3. Add potassium metabisulfite.
4. Heated water is add in with sugar. Sugar is stir untill dissolve.
5. Acid level is checked. Add in water until desired acid level
reached. Adding in sugar to raise the brix level.
6. After acid and brix desired level reached, add in pectic enzyme,
acid blend and yeast.
7. Check and fit the airlock time to time.
8. Let ferment for 7 days.
9. Potassium is add in after 7 days to stop fermentation
10. .Let it until clear fermentation and rack.
11. The wine is ready.