Premix sponge cake flour: 200g
Mango flavor:2 teaspoons
Mango diced:3 (chopped)
1. Pour butter, milk, eggs and flour into bowl.
2. Use electric mixer to beat the mixture well for around 10 minutes.
3. Oven is preheated to 180 degree Celsius for 10 minutes.
4. Baking pan is cover evenly by grease paper.
5. Mixture is pour to pan.
6. Bake in oven for 40 minutes.
7. Let it cool for an hour in wire rack.
8. While it is cool, slice the cake into 2 layers.
9. Apply evenly the whipped cream with mango diced on the bottom of the
10. Top another layer cake.
11. Apply some diced mango on top of another layer of cake.
12. Keep in refrigerator.
13. The mango cake is ready.