Yeast Nutrient:1 teaspoon
Wine yeast:1 pack
Grapes: 6 cups
Lemon juice: 2 teaspoons
1.Water and sugar is added to soucepan and stir untill dissolve.
2. Grapes are crushed at fermentation container.
3. Campden tablet is crushed, yeast nutrient, lemon juice and water
added to the hot sauce pan.Set aside and let it cool.
4. Yeast and added and stir well with the mixture.
5. The mixture is added to grape container and cover it for 1 week.
6. Strain the mixture and pour into secondary fermentation container
7. The mixture is rack for every month within 8 months.
8. The serve will ready in 1 year time at a clean bottle..